Building Use & Rental
The United Parish in Brookline has space available for use by external organizations. Our location at Coolidge Corner in Brookline provides ready access to numerous restaurants and shopping, and offers the convenience of public transportation. A building use fee is charged, which supports the operating budget of the church.
You can visit our Venues page for photos and descriptions of our meeting and function rooms.
Click HERE to find the proper form to fill out for a rental request.
- Please make all requests a minimum of three weeks prior to requested date.
- This is first and foremost a church, meaning work escalates during the week. Rental Requests will most likely be responded to on a Monday or a Tuesday.
- The email address for rentals is [email protected]
- We will tell you about availability on a date on the phone or by email. However, we will give quotes only after the full form is filled out.
- Rentals will be put on our calendar after a signed contract and a deposit are received.