Building Use & Rental
The United Parish in Brookline has space available for use by external organizations. Through our rentals, we seek to be a resource to the community around us by housing events for local community groups and businesses.
Our location at Coolidge Corner in Brookline provides ready access to numerous restaurants and shopping, and offers the convenience of public transportation. A building use fee is charged, which supports the operating budget of the church.
You can visit our Venues page for photos and descriptions of our meeting and function rooms.
Click HERE to find the proper form to fill out for a rental request.
- Please make all requests a minimum of three weeks prior to requested date.
- The email address for rentals is email@example.com
- Our weekly rentals meetings happen on Wednesdays. We will discuss your application and rental details then.
- We will tell you about availability on a date on the phone or by email. However, we will give quotes only after the full form is filled out.
- Rentals will be put on our calendar after a signed contract and a deposit are received.