20/30 Vision Picnic on the Front Lawn
Announcing . . . a 20’s/30’s Easter Picnic!!
Well, sort of two picnics, actually. We want to make sure we have options for different safety needs and comfort levels as we celebrate together in person for the first time. With that, we will host TWO picnic gatherings on Easter on the church lawn. BOTH are outdoors and distanced but have different activity and mask expectations. We expect that these gatherings will be small, but we would love to see you if that makes sense for your plans and situation!
EASTER SUNDAY- APRIL 4, UNITED PARISH LAWN
1 PM – MEALTIME/MASK-INTERMITTENT DISTANCED PICNIC
Bring some lunch and hang out outside with some church pals!
- Bring your own lunch/food and something to sit on
- Sit AT LEAST 6ft apart from people outside your household (but why not throw a couple extra feet in there for good measure?)
- Keep masks on when not eating or drinking, in accordance with Brookline’s policy of requiring masks in public.
- If we get more than about 8 household groups (or if it just starts to seem crowded), we will probably split into two or more farther apart sitting groups.
- Expect to see: Meagan!
2:30 PM – 100% MASKED DISTANCED PICNIC
Don’t bring some lunch and STILL hang out outside with some church pals!
- Masks on 100% of the time
- Bring something to sit on
- Still sit AT LEAST 6ft apart from people outside your household
- If you came to the 1 PM gathering, you are welcome to stay as long as you switch over to 100% mask wearing at this time (wrap up that take-out!)
- Expect to see: Susannah (and probably also Meagan)!
We hope you can celebrate Easter this year in a way that is both safe and meaningful to you. If an outdoor distanced gathering with United Parish 20/30 Vision fits that for you, we’d love to see you! If not, we wish you a joyful day.
For iCal compatible calendars