Walk for Hunger Registration and Check-In
Walk for Hunger Sign-ups in the Deepening Room
Walk for Hunger - Sunday, May 5
Join us for a 35-year United Parish tradition. Our goal is to raise funds for the Brookline Food Pantry and Project Bread to use throughout the year for hunger programs and anti-hunger organizing efforts across Massachusetts. Last year, 51 United Parish adults and children walked and ran, and our fundraising, combined with Mission Giving funds, contributed $6,487.00 to Project Bread. Contact Beverly Bowman at email@example.com.
• It is easy to join our effort online at http://support.projectbread.org/goto/UnitedParish or gather information about the Walk at Coffee Hour.
• Our Mission Giving Ministry Team is helping our fundraising efforts by donating $50 per United Parish walker of any age.
• Our Team will gather at United Parish at 8am on Sunday, May 5, take the Green Line to Boston Common, and walk the 3 miles back to church or continue on the 20 mile walk.
• This is a great opportunity to wear your United Parish t-shirt. If you don’t already have one, they will be for sale at Coffee Hour today ($12 for children, $15 for adults).
• Families are encouraged to participate! There will be no Cherubs, Carolers, or Youth Choir rehearsals on Sunday, May 5. We will be holding church school for Pre-K through 6th Grade (if any children from those classes want to walk, they need to walk with a parent or designated adult). Rite 13, J2A, and YAC will be walking together as a class. Nursery care will be available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For iCal compatible calendars