Food Drive for the Brookline Food Pantry - May 1
The Hearts and Hands Ministry Team will be holding a food drive for the Brookline Food Pantry on the first Saturday of every month. The next one will be Saturday, May 1 from 10am-2pm at the Chapel ramp door.
We will be collecting canned goods and non-perishable food to help support the Food Pantry.
Please read the guidelines below from the Brookline Food Pantry:
• We aim for healthy and nutritious items for our clients (think lower sugar cereal, whole grains, fewer preservatives, etc)
• Many of our clients have special dietary restrictions and often request low sodium, low sugar, lactose free, gluten free items.
• Many of our clients have small children at home so snacks for young kids are great! Diapers too!
• Personal care items such as feminine products, shampoo, lotion, Vaseline are always appreciated.
• We have plenty of canned tuna fish and beans.
• Clients love vegetable and chicken broth to cook with.
• Cooking oils are often asked for
- Extra virgin
• Some items that our clients think of as special treats include
- Jarred olives
- Dried fruit
- Balsamic vinegar
- Dried herbs and spices
- Artisan crackers
• Please check all expiration dates before donating. We cannot accept items past their expiration date.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.