Join the 2021 Church Directory!
Our online church photo directory is called Realm and it is THE way to stay connected. We want you to participate so that you can connect with your United Parish friends, and they can connect with you! It’s free and easy to use on the website or the app. It’s essential for everyone to get on board so we can continue to be cohesive and connected as a community. Now more than ever, it’s important to know your neighbors and support each other as a community during this time.
If you already have an account:
1. Confirm that your contact and personal information is correct.
2. Upload a profile picture.
3. Confirm you are listed in the directory. You need to set your Privacy Settings to “Anyone in the church,” otherwise, we won’t know you are there!
If you don’t have an account yet:
1. You should have received an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "The United Parish in Brookline: Join our online directory!". (Check your spam/junk folder just in case.) Click the link and follow the instructions to set up your account.
(If you didn't receive an email invitation please fill out THIS FORM and one will be sent to you.)
2. Confirm that your contact and personal information is correct.
3. Upload a profile picture.
4. Opt-in to the directory by setting your Privacy Settings to “Anyone in the church,” otherwise, we won’t know you are there!
Deadline to be included in this year’s church directory is Sunday, April 18, 2021; after that you will not be included in this year's church directory. Printed and PDF copies of the directory as of April 18 will be distributed by mail and email.
Virtual Drop-In Help Desk Sessions will be offered on:
Sunday, March 28 during Coffee Hour
Monday, March 29 from 6:30-7:00pm
Tuesday, March 30 from 12:00-12:30pm
Wednesday, March 31 from 3:00-3:30pm
Sunday, April 18 during Coffee Hour
Plus, 1-on-1 tech support is available anytime during church office hours. Please contact the Church Office at email@example.com or 617-277-6860 for assistance.
CLICK HERE for video tutorials, information about privacy, step-by-step instructions, frequently asked questions, helpful resources and more!