Lenten Small Group Book Study
February 16, 2017 - 9:33am
Groups are forming to participate in a book study during Lent. We will discussing the book Healing the Heart of Democracy by Parker Palmer. Discussion will be centered on Palmer's 5 Habits of the Heart that make Democracy possible.
- An understanding that we are all in this together
- An appreciation of the value of "otherness"
- An ability to hold tension in life-giving ways
- A sense of personal voice and agency
- A capacity to create community
There are 4 options of days and times, 2 with childcare. These studies begin Monday, March 6 and will continue through Sunday, April 9.
You will find details about days and times on the Participant Registration Form.
Sign up today!! Members of the Adult Deepening Ministry Team will contact you with group assignments.