Save the Date! All-Parish Meeting - June 12
Join us for an All-Parish Meeting on Sunday, June 12 immediately following worship (around 12pm) in the Sanctuary and on Zoom. The All-Parish Meeting is open to EVERYONE - whether you're a long-time member of United Parish or you've just recently started attending worship. This is a chance for our whole congregation to come together and hear about the opportunities and challenges God has in store for us in the coming year.
Together we will:
- reflect on the work of our ministry teams
- hold elections to fill vacant positions
- review and approve our annual operating budget
- hear important updates from our financial planning team
- learn about next steps in planning for the way forward and listening for how God is calling us
A full agenda, materials, and Zoom link will be emailed in advance of the meeting. We look forward to seeing you there! Questions? Contact Jennifer Rodine at firstname.lastname@example.org.