Thrifty Threads Open
Stop by to shop indoors on Fridays and Saturdays from 12-3pm. Entrance is through the Chapel Ramp door on Marion Street. Masks are still required indoors while shopping.
Please consider volunteering or donating gently-used clothing and small housewares. Donations can be dropped off during store hours, or with the Church Office staff (Tuesday-Friday 11am-5pm). During the week, please come to the side entance at 15 Marion Street and ring the doorbell. Please do not leave items outside.
While we are currently accepting donations, please know we have limited indoor storage capacity.
We are currently accepting the following donations only:
- gently-used or new clothing, footwear, and accessories in good condition
- new socks and undergarments in original packaging
- small quantities of kitchenware, cookware, and decorative housewares
- paper books only, limited to bibles, dictionaries, and self-help books for the Prison Book Program
We are unable to accept:
- men's suits and blazers
- tattered, torn, and stained clothing
- used socks or underwear
- baby gear or toys/games
- electronics, screens
- disposable plasticware (forks, spoons, knives)
- plastic tupperware containers
- large furniture
- broken items
We do not have the space or processing capacity for discarded items from a major household clean-up or move.