The United Parish in Brookline has space available for use by external organizations. Through our building usage, we seek to be a resource to the community around us by housing events for local community groups and businesses.
Our location at Coolidge Corner in Brookline provides ready access to numerous restaurants and shopping, and offers the convenience of public transportation. A building usage fee is charged, which supports the operating budget of the church.
You can visit our Venues page for photos and descriptions of our meeting and function rooms.
Click HERE to find the proper form to fill out for a building usage request.
- Please make all requests a minimum of three weeks prior to requested date.
- The email address for building usage is email@example.com.
- We will tell you about availability on a date on the phone or by email. However, we will give quotes only after the full form is filled out.
- Building usage will be put on our calendar after a signed contract and a deposit are received.
- All building users must have a liability insurance policy indemnifying the church.
The United Parish in Brookline is a vibrant, ecumenical, progressively Christian church. To learn more about who we are, click here.
The United Parish in Brookline proudly holds status in each of our three denominations as a welcoming and affirming (ABC), reconciling (UMC) and open and affirming (UCC) congregation. This means that we affirm both the ordination and covenantal loving relationships of all LGBTQ/Queer people. We require that anyone holding an event on our premises respect and honor this position, help us maintain our building and grounds as a welcoming space for all LGBTQ/Queer people, and refrain from any anti-LGBTQ/Queer, homophobic, racist, sexist or xenophobic rhetoric or behavior.