Our location at Coolidge Corner in Brookline provides ready access to numerous restaurants and shopping, and offers the convenience of public transportation. A building usage fee is charged, which supports the operating budget of the church.
See our Spaces:
Click HERE to visit our venues page for photos and descriptions of our meeting and function rooms.
Request a Space:
Click HERE to fill out Building Use Request Form.
- Please make all requests a minimum of three weeks prior to requested date.
- The email address for building usage is email@example.com.
- We will tell you about availability on a date on the phone or by email. However, we will give quotes only after the full form is filled out.
- Building usage will be put on our calendar after a signed contract and a deposit are received.
- All building users must have a liability insurance policy indemnifying the church.
- The United Parish in Brookline proudly holds status in each of our three denominations as a welcoming and affirming (ABC), reconciling (UMC) and open and affirming (UCC) congregation. This means that we affirm both the ordination and covenantal loving relationships of all LGBTQIA+ people. We require that anyone holding an event on our premises respect and honor this position, help us maintain our building and grounds as a welcoming space for all LGBTQIA+ people, and refrain from any anti-LGBTQIA+, homophobic, racist, sexist or xenophobic rhetoric or behavior.
United Parish in Brookline is a vibrant, ecumenical, progressively Christian church. To learn more about who we are, click here.