We are pleased to share a sampling some recent improvements made to the building:
- A new refrigerator in the kitchenette and a new restaurant-quality coffee maker to be better equipped to extend a warm welcome to newcomers and gather as a congregation during coffee hours and other events.
- Sanctuary reconfiguration and “prayground” to create a warm and intimate worship experience that is accessible and inviting for all ages.
- Lindsey Room decluttering and creating a Family Room to provide a clean and welcoming space for families with young children.
- Cleaning, decluttering, and organizing the kitchen to welcome in new building users and so that it better serves our programs such as the Community Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Completing long-deferred maintenance on kitchen plumbing to allow us to safely and effectively use the space.
- Creating a new records room in the basement (Thank you Paul Q!)
We are always working on projects to support our congregation, our community, and our church’s priorities. We would like you to be aware of the thoughtfulness and care that is going into maintaining and improving our physical spaces. Contact Building Manager Rebekah Shore at email@example.com.