Wills and Wishes Workshops
Wills and Wishes Workshops - A series for ALL ages!
3 Sundays in October, 12:15-1:45pm in the Parlor
October 2: Everybody's Talking About the End of Life (Or They Should Be!)
October 16: Deciding and Documenting Medical Care
October 30: Wills, Funerals, and Leaving a United Parish Legacy
Join us to hear from experts, share resources, and discuss:
- Planning for emergencies and end of life.
- Legal documents we should have in place no matter our age or circumstances.
- Preparing for the decisions that need to be made now, for later.
- AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!
Expert presenters will include:
- Leann Canty, MD, Internal Medicine Specialist at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Ellen M. DiPaola, JD, President and CEO of Honoring Choices Massachusetts
- Koinonia Martin-Page, Esq., Elder Law, Tax Preparation, Real Estate
- Patty Sullivan, Director, Dementia Friendly Massachusetts at MA Councils on Aging
- Deborah Wald, MD, Primary Care Physician, Massachusetts General Hospital
PLEASE REGISTER on Realm here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Childcare will be provided if needed by participants; please indicate how many and ages of children when you register. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Download the flyer here.